teacup. [ 掲示板 ] [ 掲示板作成 ] [ 有料掲示板 ] [ ブログ ]

新着順:7/1098 記事一覧表示 | 《前のページ | 次のページ》

Re: Sharing some Pictures from Texas

投稿者:QP  投稿日:2017年 3月 7日(火)10時24分39秒
  通報 返信・引用
  > No.1207[元記事へ]

Hi Monte,

I'm QP, creator of this site. Yes, it's still active. Not very. I didn't update it because of my personal issue. I'm sorry for reply late. And thank you for your pictures.

I didn't get new information on cowboys because I didn't go to US recently. I'll appreciate you if you share your information with us.

I don't recommend you to type your e mail address here because you can get spam mails. I got your e mail address so you can delete the article or I can.

Real Western has a page in facebook.

> A few personal pictures From Texas, first picture taken in Texas panhandle, other taken in canyons where Comanche Indians held prisoners hundred years ago

> Is this site still active?  I am very active in cowboy lifestyle and interested in sharing stories with folks in other cultures.  I of course only speak Texican, however I am sure we can figure a way t communicate through the internet.  I live in Texas.  I have lots of photos and stories I can share.  I own horses, and am a member of a sherriff's posse.  Email me if you are interested in learning more or discussing things about Texas

》記事一覧表示

新着順:7/1098 《前のページ | 次のページ》
/1098